2) Are you a citizen of the US?
3) What do you love about your country?
Honest, down to earth, kind, beautiful, awesome and amazing people.
4) What do you dislike about the US?
We work way too much!
5) What if anything do you like about the US?
6) Were you made fun of as a kid because your parents had accents?
Yes, and because of my Polish sounding name. :(
7) Which European country (besides your own) are you most interested in visiting?
France (again and again!) and Iceland (after this whole volcano thing blows over).
8) How did you find out about this community?
It was on my sister's Watch List.
9) Say something in your language and translate it! (If you speak it, that is!)
From A Long Long Time Ago & Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka:
"Glupstwa sa najpiękniejsze." = "The stupid things you do in life are the most beautiful."