2) Are you a citizen of the US? Yessh
3) What do you love about your country? I just love the Polish language, the way it sounds. ^ ^
It's also a beautiful country (from what I've seen in pictures, &from what people have told me) with a lot of history.
4) What do you dislike about the US? The government, the ignorance, the way we have to be politically correct on everything, the junk food.
Oh, and the way that most don't really know much about other cultures.
Example: while learning about World War 2 in us history class, when the teacher started talking about Germany, a girl sitting near me raised her hand and said, "What language do they speak in Germany?"
Me: "...*slams head on desk*"
5) What if anything do you like about the US? The Jersey shore! ^ ^
6)Were you made fun of as a kid because your parents had accents? No my Dad doesn't have an accent, besides a Philadelphian one XD My Grandma has a bit of one, though, but I've never been teased because of it.
7) Which European country (besides your own) are you most interested in visiting? Well, France because I'm learning some in school. Also Switzerland. Or possibly Sweden.
8)How did you find out about this community? I looked up 'Poland' in the interest whatsit.
9) Say something in your language and translate it! (If you speak it, that is!)
Okay...This might be wrong, because I don't actually really know how to write &spell polish words that well, I just speak. So, correct me if I'm wrong, Prosze.
Jestem Kasia! Meaning, I'm Kasia! ^ ^